For expert male waxing and advice, look no further than The Wax Shop. Our highly-trained, professional estheticians will ensure you leave feeling fresh, clean and extremely smooth. We perform all of the most popular treatments for men: back waxing, buttocks waxing, leg waxing, stomach waxing, and chest waxing.
Let’s take a look at all of the reasons getting your buttocks waxed is a good idea. Although not the loveliest of subjects, nor the most feel-good, a buttocks waxing just might be the thing that you guys are in need of.
Reason #1: Get a smoother, more touchable butt. Yes it’s true. When compared to shaving, waxing helps hair come in slower, less course, and much softer. No more butt stubble!
Reason #2: You’re busy. Who has time to maintain back end hair? A buttocks waxing appointment can be done in as little as 10 minutes! This eliminates the need for daily maintenance.
Reason #3: No more bumps on your butt or irritation. Waxing removes all of the cons from shaving – razor bumps, stubble, ingrown hair, and itchiness. What’s not to love about that?
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- If you have recently been sunburnt within the last 24 hours, please wait for the sunburn to heal. We cannot wax anyone who is burnt or who has been in a sun bed less than 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Skin is sensitive after a buttocks waxing. Be sure to wear loose, breathable clothing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AFTER YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- You cannot sun bathe immediately after your waxing appointment. Steer clear of the pool parties for at least 48 hours.
- The benefit of waxing lies in the fact that hair grows in less and softer than before. Do not shave in between waxing appointments. When you shave after a wax, the hair grows in thicker, which makes your next wax more painful.
- Hair grows on a 28 day cycle. The Wax Shop recommends that you make your waxing appointments no more than 4 weeks apart.