The Classic European Facial, also commonly called a spa facial, is a quick, simple, and often very relaxing way to improve and maintain your skin’s overall appearance, especially if done on a regular basis.
Almost every Classic European Facial follows the same basic steps. First, you’ll have a quick consultation to discuss your skin concerns and your usual maintenance routine, then the aesthetician will cleanse your skin to analyze your skin type and devise a customized treatment. The purpose of this process is to remove the impurities and makeup. Generally, next comes steaming to help soften up any pore-clogging congestion. Warm towels may be used to apply the steam. Extraction is the next step, but it is optional. Exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells, which encourages the growth of more skin cells. It allows for a deeper cleansing. Extraction is followed by massage. The face, shoulder and neck will be massaged. The purpose of the massage is to help you relax. The mask will be applied after the massage. The type of mask that is applied is dependent upon your skin type. Finally, a cream moisturizer is applied.
Besides the quick pinches from extractions, which involves using a small amount of pressure or a stainless steel extractor tool to remove trapped sebum and blackheads, you’re likely to drift off to dreamland throughout the treatment.
You’ll definitely see a new glow post treatment. After receiving a Classic European Facial, your skin will immediately appear brighter, tighter, smoother, and more even in tone and texture.
Additional benefits of European facials include:
- Hydrates Your Skin – This facial will help hydrate your skin. It will help create a youthful, more rejuvenated look.
- Younger-Looking Appearance – This facial will help reduce the appearance of age spots and fine lines. You will look younger after you get a European facial.
- Helps Unclog the Pores – Clogged pores can lead to blackheads, pimples and whiteheads. A European facial will help unclog your pores. Therefore your skin may be less prone to acne after you get this treatment.
- Reduces Tensions – This facial is not only good for your skin, but it is also good for your entire body. The massage will help reduce your tension. It can also prevent you from developing headaches.
- Reduces Stress – You will be able to forget about all of the problems in your world when you get a European facial. There is nothing like getting pampered and improving the health of your skin at the same time.
- Removes Toxins from your Skin – There are a number of toxins that can develop under your skin. This facial will help remove these toxins, which will increase blood flow to the skin.
Disclaimer: As always, this information is provided to you for educational and/or informational purposes only, and should not be construed as an endorsement of any particular product, treatment, or procedure. This information is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about any procedure or treatment, users should always consult their doctor or other qualified health care professional. All facial services are individualized. Our video is just a general demonstration, but may not be followed exactly on a particular patron.