When our clients come in for a half arm or full arm wax service, we commonly hear why they are here. “My watch pulls on my hair” and “It’s just growing in too thick right now.” Whatever the reason, The Wax Shop can make those forearms and full arms feel silky smooth again. We perform quick, expert, and as painless as possible waxing to remove unwanted hair.
Full Arm Waxing – From shoulder to wrist, we remove every single hair from the arms in a quick and almost painless fashion. Our waxing service is designed to smooth and remove unwanted hair on the entire arm. If you’re interested in adding in hands or underarms, The Wax Shop can wax these areas as well. If you self-tan, adding the underarms is perfect, as the self-tanner goes on smooth, without gathering in the fine hairs.
Half Arm Waxing – Bare those arms! Our waxing service is designed to smooth and remove unwanted hair. You can choose to have your lower arms waxed which removes everything from the elbow down to the wrist. Perfect for removing dead skin and improving the appearance of the skin. Say no to long sleeves and welcome in the summer!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- Do not remove any hair from your arm for at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment. For optimal results, it’s best that the hair is at least 1/4″ long.
- Exfoliate your arm before your appointment. We recommend an All-Natural Exfoliating Loofah, which helps to prevent and lift out ingrown hairs to give you a smoother result.
- If you have recently been sunburnt within the last 24 hours, please wait for the sunburn to heal. We cannot wax anyone who is burnt or who has been in a sun bed less than 24 hours prior to the appointment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AFTER YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- You cannot sun bathe less than 48 hours after your waxing appointment. The skin is sensitive after being waxed and should not be burned.
- Redness is completely normal! Any redness will subside after a couple of days.
- The benefit of waxing lies in the fact that hair grows in less and softer than before. Do not shave in between waxing appointments. When you shave after a wax, the hair grows in thicker, which makes your next wax more painful.
- Hair grows on a 28 day cycle. The Wax Shop recommends that you make your waxing appointments no more than 4 weeks apart.