Back waxing for men (and a few women who have hairy backs) is becoming a common and normal practice. Not only are more guys getting hair removal services in general, but the back tops high on the list. We also help those women who have hair on their back make it disappear. Once our full back waxing treatment is completed, you will feel the freedom to wear clothes that perhaps made you feel too self-conscious to wear before! Please note that our pricing for lower back for men differs from women.
Back Waxing – For our male clients, we offer full back, upper back, and lower back waxing services. For our female clients, we offer full back and lower back waxing. Please note that the pricing for lower back differs, so be sure to check out the waxing menu for women and the waxing menu for men. Full back waxing includes everything from the t-shirt line down to the waist. Upper back waxing includes the hair from the shoulders to the middle of the back. Lower back waxing includes the hair from the lower mid portion of the back to the waistline.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- Leave it to the professionals; don’t be tempted to pluck, shave or wax at home if you want an excellent smooth result that will last longer.
- Ensure that your hair is at least 1/4″ long for your treatment.
- Exfoliate your back before your appointment. We recommend an All-Natural Exfoliating Loofah, which helps to prevent and lift out ingrown hairs to give you a smoother result.
- If you have recently been sunburnt within the last 24 hours, please wait for the sunburn to heal. We cannot wax anyone who is burnt or who has been in a sun bed less than 24 hours prior to the appointment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AFTER YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- Don’t be tempted pluck at home between your waxing treatments, it will create an irregular hair growth cycle. If you are unable to come back for a return wax at the recommended time, shaving is acceptable as long as the hair is at lease 0.5cm on the day of the treatment.
- Redness is completely normal! Any redness will subside after a couple of days.
- Shower immediately after exercise to clean the follicles of perspiration which carries infection causing bacteria.
- Don’t exfoliate your skin until 3 days after being waxed.