Swimsuits reveal two areas of your body that aren’t normally on display: your belly and your bikini line. So what should you do if you’ve got visible hair there? First, realize it’s completely normal, no matter how dark or thick your hair is. The navel is a common spot for excess hair in women, no matter what your age. Then consider the best solution for maintenance free hair removal – stomach waxing.
Full Stomach Waxing – If you have hair on your stomach, The Wax Shop’s full stomach waxing treatment will remove it safely and quickly. All it involves is the application of hot wax to your complete stomach area. Our esthetician removes the wax and all unwanted hair with it. After seeing the full stomach waxing hair removal results, we know you will be more than satisfied.
Half Arm Waxing – For a lower stomach waxing, our esthetician applies our organic wax formula on a 2-3 wide area from your belly button down to your waistline. Once the wax hardens, it is removed along with all the unwanted hair. It’s that quick and easy. After the waxing treatment, you’ll leave our salon just loving how smooth your tummy feels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- Do not remove any hair from your arm for at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment. For optimal results, it’s best that the hair is at least 1/4″ long.
- Make sure your belly is clean. Use a pre-wax cleanser and apply a light dusting of powder.
- If you have recently been sunburnt within the last 24 hours, please wait for the sunburn to heal. We cannot wax anyone who is burnt or who has been in a sun bed less than 24 hours prior to the appointment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AFTER YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- You cannot sun bathe less than 48 hours after your waxing appointment. The skin is sensitive after being waxed and should not be burned.
- Redness is completely normal! Any redness will subside after a couple of days.
- The benefit of waxing lies in the fact that hair grows in less and softer than before. Do not shave in between waxing appointments. When you shave after a wax, the hair grows in thicker, which makes your next wax more painful.
- Hair grows on a 28 day cycle. The Wax Shop recommends that you make your waxing appointments no more than 4 weeks apart.