Nipple hair is something that is not widely discussed. And if you have any nipple hair, you may be wondering if it’s normal. Well, we’re here to tell you that it is. Nipple hair is totally normal, and not typically caused by any health problems. We all have hair follicles in our nipple areas (a biological trait that we share with men), so if a hair suddenly pops out of one of them, it’s generally not worth worrying about. While it’s not necessary to remove these hairs, there are women (and men) who want to rid their bodies of them. Should you choose to remove these hairs, we recommend waxing them.
Nipple Waxing – Many women are embarrassed about unwanted hair around their nipples, especially if it is dark hair. With our nipple wax treatment, our tactful and experienced staff knows just what to do, and it only takes a few minutes. With a few quickly applied wax strips appropriately placed and then just as quickly removed, your breast hair will disappear. No need to be embarrassed any longer!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- Do not remove any hair from your breasts for at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment. For optimal results, it’s best that the hair is at least 1/4″ long.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AFTER YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- You cannot sun bathe less than 48 hours after your waxing appointment. The skin is sensitive after being waxed and should not be burned.
- Redness is completely normal! Any redness will subside after a couple of days.
- The benefit of waxing lies in the fact that hair grows in less and softer than before. Do not shave in between waxing appointments. When you shave after a wax, the hair grows in thicker, which makes your next wax more painful.
- Hair grows on a 28 day cycle. The Wax Shop recommends that you make your waxing appointments no more than 4 weeks apart.