LED stands for light emitting diode. An LED is a light source that emits infrared light (and heat) when activated. LED lights come in different spectrums, including red, white, and blue infrared. A photon LED light facial gives you the opportunity to treat an array of skin concerns without chemicals, drugs, or invasive measures.
- Red – One of the most powerful color to increase blood circulation, the red light stimulates skin cells to produce collagen. Red LED lights work synergistically to deliver optimal skin rejuvenation. This combination of LED lights is ideal for deeper lines and wrinkles, scarring, promoting more even skin tone, and burning fat.
- Blue – Excellent for curing acne, killing bacteria and improving sensitive skin. Blue light also helps to purify the skin, stabilize oil glands and soothe inflammation.
- Yellow – Reduces the appearance of redness, swelling and inflammation. This light is beneficial for treating rosacea and sunburns. It also stimulates the production of red blood cells in the skin and is effective in treating abnormal pigmentation.
- Purple – Purple light increases cell regeneration, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, treats sun damage and stretch marks, and reduces redness. Also strengthens the protein fiber tissue, shrinks pores, accelerates blood circulation function, and promotes the activation of skin tissue.
- Green – Green light is absorbed into the skin where it has a calming effect. It helps to lighten hyperpigmentation spots, treat dilated capillaries, improve sagging skin around the eyes, and improve under eye circles.
Studies show that light enters the body as photons (energy) and is absorbed by the photoreceptors within cells. Light is known for helping with some beauty problems, for instance, inhibiting the formation of melanin pigment, fighting acne and dermatitis, and improving the look of scars and wrinkles.
The esthetician will begin the process by applying hot steam and cleansing the skin with a purifying cleanser. Next, a lactic acid is applied to gently exfoliate and brighten. After the extractions, it is time for the light therapy. Your esthetician will provide you with a pair of eye goggles or stickers, whichever you prefer. The LED Combo Light machine is then rolled over and the panels are positioned over the face for 20 minutes. After the light therapy is over, the treatment is finished with a high-frequency tool to zap bacteria.
Additional benefits of photon LED light facials include:
- Not only painless, but quite relaxing.
- No recovery time.
- Is suitable for all skin types.
- Addresses a wide array of skin conditions and issues.
- Performed in less than 60 minutes.
Disclaimer: As always, this information is provided to you for educational and/or informational purposes only, and should not be construed as an endorsement of any particular product, treatment, or procedure. This information is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about any procedure or treatment, users should always consult their doctor or other qualified health care professional. All facial services are individualized. Our video is just a general demonstration, but may not be followed exactly on a particular patron.