Our Thighs and Full Bikini Wax Package includes the following:
Upper Leg (Thigh) Waxing – Our upper leg waxing treatment involves hair removal from the front and back of both thighs to above the knees. After applying the wax strips, our esthetician removes them quickly to minimize your discomfort.
Full Bikini (Brazilian) Wax – Every bit of hair is removed during a Brazilian wax: hair on the front, back, sides, and everything in-between. Some women prefer to leave a landing strip, the name of the thin strip of hair on top, and others choose to keep a small v on the top. If you want to leave a little hair in front, and forgo going completely bare, let your esthetician know in advance.
Here is what you need to know before you purchase our Thighs and Full Bikini Wax Package:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- Most women will say that getting waxed hurts. We don’t disagree, but we are known first and foremost for delivering a nearly painless waxing experience! Check out our reviews on Yelp and Google!
- A big mistake many women make before getting their first wax is shaving. For optimal results, it’s best that the hair is at least 1/4″ long.
- Decide on the type of service you would like beforehand. If you want to be completely bare, opt for the Brazilian bikini wax. If you would like to only remove hair from the sides, go for the regular bikini wax.
- Often times, there are hairs left behind. Ask your esthetician about tweezing and voice your opinion on whether you want this done or not.
- Be sure to take a shower before your appointment. You will feel less self-conscious and your esthetician will be appreciative!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AFTER YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT:
- You cannot sun bathe less than 48 hours after your waxing appointment. The skin is sensitive after being waxed and should not be burned.
- Hydrocortisone cream can soothe your skin afterwards. This helps to calm inflammation and reduce redness.
- After a wax, your skin is often red and irritated. For the rest of the day, you should steer clear of applying too much friction so wear loose clothing to your appointment.
- Get waxed regularly every 3-4 weeks. If you wait longer or only get waxed a couple times a year, it will be much more painful.
Disclaimer: As always, this information is provided to you for educational and/or informational purposes only, and should not be construed as an endorsement of any particular product, treatment, or procedure. This information is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about any procedure or treatment, users should always consult their doctor or other qualified health care professional.